Get Custom Essay on Annotated bio-3 | Education homework help
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
Assignment – Week 8
DUE: OCT 26, 2020
Submit: Annotation of a Qualitative Research Article
This week, you will submit the annotation of a qualitative research article on a topic of your interest. Narrative, ethnographic, grounded theory, case study, and phenomenology are examples of types of research designs or approaches used in qualitative research.
An annotation consists of three separate paragraphs that cover three respective components: summary, analysis, and application. These three components convey the relevance and value of the source. As such, an annotation demonstrates your critical thinking about, and authority on, the source topic. This week’s annotation is a precursor to the annotated bibliography assignment due in Week 10.
An annotated bibliography is a document containing selected sources accompanied by a respective annotation of each source. In preparation for your own future research, an annotated bibliography provides a background for understanding a portion of the existing literature on a particular topic. It is also a useful first step in gathering sources in preparation for writing a subsequent literature review as part of a dissertation.
Please review the assignment instructions below and click on the underlined words for information about how to craft each component of an annotation.
Please use the document “Annotated Bibliography Template with Example” for additional guidance.
It is recommended that you use the grading rubric as a self-evaluation tool before submitting your assignment.
· Before you read the full article and begin your annotation, locate the methodology section in the article to be sure that the article describes a qualitative study. Confirm that one of the types of qualitative research designs or approaches, such as narrative, ethnographic, grounded theory, case study, or phenomenology, was used in the study.
· Annotate one qualitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
Prepare an annotated bibliography that includes the following:
A one-paragraph introduction that provides context for why you selected the six research articles you did: two quantitative, two qualitative, and two MMR.
A reference list entry in APA Style for each of the six articles that follows proper formatting.
Follow each reference list entry with a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
A one-paragraph conclusion that presents a synthesis of the six articles.
Format your annotated bibliography in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
1. Heneghan, A., Stein, R. E. K., Hurlburt, M. S., Zhang, J., Rolls-Reutz, J., Fisher, E., … Horwitz, S. M. (2013). Mental health problems in teens investigated by US child welfare agencies. Journal of Adolescent Health, 52(5), 634–640.
2. Hart LM, Morgan AJ, Rossetto A, Kelly CM, Mackinnon A, Jorm AF. Helping adolescents to better support their peers with a mental health problem: A cluster-randomised crossover trial of teen Mental Health First Aid. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2018;52(7):638-651. doi:10.1177/0004867417753552
3. Mccarthy, A., Asghar, S., Wilens, T., Romo, S., Kamin, H., Jellinek, M., & Murphy, M. (2016). Using a brief parent-report measure to track outcomes for children and teens with ADHD. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 47(3), 407-416. doi:http://dx.doi.org.library.capella.edu/10.1007/s10578-015-0575-6
4. Garmy, P., Berg, A., & Clausson, E. K. (2015). A qualitative study exploring adolescents’ experiences with a school-based mental health program. BMC public health, 15, 1074. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-015-2368-z
5. Weitkamp K, Klein E, Midgley N. The Experience of Depression: A Qualitative Study of Adolescents With Depression Entering Psychotherapy. Global Qualitative Nursing Research. January 2016. doi:10.1177/2333393616649548
6. Schulte-Körne G. (2016). Mental Health Problems in a School Setting in Children and Adolescents. Deutsches Arzteblatt international, 113(11), 183–190. https://doi.org/10.3238/arztebl.2016.0183
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.