Get Custom Essay on Comparative essay enc1102 writing assignment
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
– Compare between the two stories “The Finger” and “The Dead Men’s Path”, you have to follow the outline. (MLA STYLE)
– Five paragraph essay: (introduction, 3 body paragraph, and conclusion)
-Works Cited Page (MLA STYLE)
*Here is the Outline*
The Consequences of Bad Decisions
Paragraph I: Intro Paragraph: Summary of Stories + Thesis.
Thesis: In both “Dead Men’s Path” and “The Finger”, the authors emphasize the consequences following the main character’s selfish decision regarding superficial desires.
Paragraph 2: In “Dead Men’s Path”, thanks to the ambitious of power that the headmaster develops in the village, his selfish decisions led him to a downfall in his career.
· “This path was here before you were born and before your father was born. The whole village depends on it…” (Achabe 12).
· That day, the white Supervisor came to inspect the school and wrote a nasty report on the state of the premises but more seriously about the “tribal war situation developing between the school and the village, arising in part from the misguided zeal of the new headmaster.” (Achabe 12).
Paragraph 3: In “The Finger”, the narcissistic actions that the main character made, led him to a brutal and terrible death.
· “Dread Lanfe angrily cut off the appendage with the knife that had already cut so many” (Victor 45).
· “He dropped the gun in an attempt to snatch the finger from his chest, he tried to shout dying without even realizing” (Victor 47).
Paragraph 4: The main characters from “Dead Men’s Path” and “The Finger” share a similar ending: the boomerang effect, the terrible consequences of their selfish and ambitious actions lead them to a bad end because when you do something bad, anticipate the same answer like a boomerang.
· “Obi woke up next morning among the ruins of his work. The beautiful hedges were torn up not just near the path but right round the school…” (Achabe 12).
· “Studies about the boomerang effect allows us to understand the behavior of the societies” (Zanine).
· “Dread Lanfe tried to shout, he died without even realizing it” (Victor 48).
Paragraph 5: Conclusion.
In the files, you are going to find the two stories, an example of a comparative essay and how it should look, and again the outline.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.