Get Custom Essay on Edu 671 week 6 final action research proposal
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
Topic: Parental Involvement In Education
Age Group: Preschoolers
The final project for this course is an Action Research Proposal, which will be created and shared in the form of a formal presentation in PowerPoint, including detailed speaker notes for each content slide. The purpose of the final project is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by demonstrating the ability to effectively present an Action Research Proposal.
As you create the presentation, imagine that you are given approximately ten minutes to present this information to your fellow teachers in your school during a staff development day, to your school board to solicit support for their ideas, or to your managers as part of your organization’s continuous improvement program. Your goals are to gain approval to conduct this study and implement your proposed innovation or intervention in your place of work.
To create your presentation, use your current, updated action research plan outline that was originally submitted during Week Four. Additionally, you may want to use your mock presentation from Week Five as well as the feedback acquired from your classmates in the discussion forum to build an improved, more complete presentation for a wider, more important audience.
The assignment needs to include the following areas of content.
1. Area of Focus,
2. Explanation of Problem,
3. Variables, including defined factors, contexts, including recognition of diverse learners, and variables of the proposed study,
4. Research Questions, which are answerable given your expertise, time, and resources,
5. Locus of Control,
6. Intervention/Innovation, which is a succinct description of the proposed action to address the identified issue/area of focus,
7. Group Membership, including the identified importance, role, and responsibility of each member,
8. Negotiations, including potential obstacles (e.g., permissions established),
9. Ethics, including a statement of how you address the potential ethical challenges,
10. Timeline, which is the anticipated schedule for each phase of the intervention,
11. Statement of Resources, which is a list of what is needed to enact the proposed plan, and
12. Data Collection, including whether the proposed data collection techniques are justified and whether you are proposing appropriate data collection techniques to answer the study’s research questions (chart from Week Three may be used here).
The assignment needs to adhere to the following areas for written communication.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.