Get Custom Essay on Fin 571 week 5 individual assignment dcf and wacc problems
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
3. If you invested $2,000 per year into an IRA for 30 years and received 6 percent return each year, what would the account balance be in 30 years? (5 points)
4. A friend gives you a proposition. If you give him 1,500 dollars today, he will guarantee your receive 12 percent a year for the next 5 years. How much money will you receive from him at the end of 5 years? (5 points)
5. You want to buy a new Computer Aided Design (CAD) system for your business. The cost of the system is $150,000 and you expect to save over $40,000 per year in reduced labor costs. Please calculate the net present value of the CAD if your required return is 10 percent and the life of the system is expected to be 5 years. (10 points)
6. Your company is considering converting its heating system in the main office from coal to heating oil. The initial cost of removing the coal fired furnace and installing an new oil fired unit is $60,000. The life of the analysis is 7 years. In the past you spent $25,000 per year on coal. The new company says you will spend no more than $15,000 per year on heating oil. If your required return is 12 percent, should you make this investment? Please calculate the net present value of this project. (10 points)
7. You have collected the following information:
a. the yield on your company’s preferred stock 8%
b. the yield on your company’s debt 10%
c. the required return on your company’s common stock and internal equity 12%
d. debt total $5,000,000
e. preferred stock current market value $10,000,000
f. common stock and retained earnings total value $20,000,000
Please calculate the pre-tax weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for your company.
8. Your company’s marginal income tax rate is 40%. Please calculate the post-tax WACC from the information provided in problem 7. (10 points)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.