Get Custom Essay on Final case study | Psychology homework help
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
Use Deventer’s model (listed on the “Guiding Thought” page) and refer to the case analysis questions for discernment to analyze the case of Mrs. M.
The ethical reflection part of this assignment will include your resolution or prudential decision making concerning the case. It should include citations from materials found in our texts that provide background literature, values, and principles that support your decision. Evaluate and apply both scripture and tradition to the case. This involves using the material in Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teaching as a resource. Even if you do not share the Christian tradition, this process allows you to compare and contrast it with your own perspective.
The Case Analysis should be 1000-1200 words in length, formatted in MLA style, and include a works cited page.
1. The following questions can aid in the process of discernment or the gathering and the assessing of the
2. What is Mrs. M’s medical status, diagnosis and prognosis? How reliable are these?
3. Has there been a second opinion?
4. What treatments are possible?
5. What is the probable life expectancy and condition of the patient if treatment is received?
6. What is the probability that treatment will benefit the patient?
7. Is Mrs. M. competent?
8. Has she been informed about her condition and how?
9. Has she had time to reflect on treatment alternatives?
10. Has she made a clear statement about her wishes?
11. Does she have a written statement about her wishes, a durable power of attorney or living will?
12. If there is no clear statement, is there anyone who knows what the patient desire?
Views of Family and Friends:
13. Are there family members and friends?
14. Do they understand the patient’s condition?
15. What is their position and do they agree with one another?
16. Does any one have primary responsibility or legal custody?
17. If the patient is a minor, are they choosing what is in the child’s best interest?
18. Are there problems of communication with the family or friends? If so, can someone be found (a
19. minister) who could help?
Views of the Care Givers:
20. Are the care givers fully aware of the facts?
21. What are their views and what are the reasons for them?
22. If there are differences, what is the cause of these?
23. How might the differences be resolved?
Legal, Administrative and Other Factors:
24. Are there laws that apply to the case?
25. Is there potential liability to the providers?
26. Are there any hospital guidelines that apply, i.e., Catholic Health Care ethical norms?
27. Are there others outside the hospital system that should be consulted?
28. What literature would it help to consult on this case?
29. Is expense to the patient and family a factor in this case
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.