Get Custom Essay on Gender differences in communication | English homework help
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
Here’s what you need to do to complete this assignment:
1. Find a place where you can observe a variety of groups (the student center, the mall, cafeteria, etc). For this assignment, a group consists of at least three people, but fewer than six people. You need to observe one group that is all male, one group that is all female and one group that is mixed gender. Position yourself so that you can see the group clearly and, if possible, overhear what they are discussing. Watch the group for at least 5 minutes.
2. Write a brief description of your observations of each group. Use as much specific detail as you can about their nonverbal and verbal communication, but try to keep this section of the paper from 1 to 1 ½ pages.
3. Next, consider the following: How do your observations fit with our discussion of gender differences in communication? Do your observations support our discussions or differ greatly from them? How are they the same or different? Make sure to draw links from specific things you observed to issues discussed in the text and in class.
4. Finally, conclude by offering an assessment of whether you think the ways men and women communicate are fundamentally the same or fundamentally different (or somewhere in between). Support your argument.
1. This paper should be approximately 3-5 pages in length. Again, try to keep your observations under 1 ½ pages.
2. The paper should be typed and double-spaced with reasonable margins. Any legible and reasonable computer font will be acceptable.
3. Please include a separate title page with your name and the course number. If you feel like giving your paper a title, feel free to do so, but again, a title is NOT required.
This assignment is worth 60 points. Here’s what I’ll be looking for and what will influence your grade:
1. Observations (20 points) – Did you meet the observation requirements for number of groups and constitution of groups? How well did you describe each group’s verbal and nonverbal communication in specific detail? Are your observations clearly explained?
2. Application (25 points) – How thorough were you in addressing the suggested questions? How well did you make explicit connections from specific details to the texts and to class discussion of gender and communication?
3. Assessment (5 points) – Do you offer a clear, well supported argument for your assessment?
4. General Writing Skills (10 points) – Logic, organization, style, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (If you got marked off in this area on the first paper and my explanation was unclear and/or you want help, please make an appointment with me).
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.