Get Custom Essay on Week 6 assignment 1 | Psychology homework help
Let Our Team of Pofessional Writers Take Care of Your Paper.
Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. Main references come from Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017) and/or American Psychological Association (2014). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 04/05/2020 at 6pm.
Assignment 1- Week 6
Counseling Clients Considering Abortion
A client facing the decision of whether or not to have an abortion is likely to consider a wide range of factors before making the final decision. This is often the case for clients regardless of whether they view themselves as generally for or against abortion (or somewhere in between), as the decision is different when considering how it applies to one’s own life.
The types of factors that can influence a client’s decisions include (but are not limited to) physical health considerations, educational background, cultural values, and predictions about short- and long-term consequences of abortion. Consider these, and other, factors as you respond to this week’s Assignment.
The Assignment (2- to 3-page paper):
· Explain potential factors that might influence whether or not a client decides to have an abortion. Include short- and long-term considerations that might impact this decision.
· Explain why certain factors might have a stronger impact on a client’s decision regarding abortion depending on the client’s background (age, gender, religion, socioeconomic status, etc.).
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
· Article: American Counseling Association (ACA). (2014). ACA Code of Ethics. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/docs/ethics/2014-aca-code-of-ethics.pdf?sfvrsn=4
· Article: Altshuler, A. L., Ojanen-Goldsmith, A., Blumenthal, P. D., & Freedman, L. R. (2017). A good abortion experience: A qualitative exploration of women’s needs and preferences in clinical care. Social Science & Medicine, 191, 109–116. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Coast, E., Norris, A. H., Moore, A. M., & Freeman, E. (2018). Review article: Trajectories of women’s abortion-related care: A conceptual framework. Social Science & Medicine, 200, 199–210. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Edwards, A., & Seck, M. M. (2018). Ethnicity, Values, and Value Conflicts of African American and White Social Service Professionals. Journal of Social Work Values & Ethics, 15(2), 37–47. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Hoggart, L. (2015). Abortion Counselling in Britain: Understanding the Controversy. Sociology Compass, 9(5), 365–378. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Best Quality Essays has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Best Quality Essays, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.